Saturday 19 March 2011

Just a normal Saturday in Reading.

How I managed to get 'started on' *twice* within 20 minutes in Reading town after 6 years of peace here I have NO idea!!

So yes, today I finally got to see my main man James' new flat which is georgeous. I was constantly aware of the potential of an unwanted hangover (resulting from Didz and my DJ set Friday night) and can thankfully say I succeeded in averting such a catastrophe in the end. We had a little wonder around Reading town to eventually meet Didz to pick up an old but cool apple-y computer machine.

Quote of the day I think has to be 'so are you a football fan or a rugby fan?' to the guy that started on me because he thought I was 'gay' despite him holding a blue WKD in his hand. At which point the police happened to walk past and I said 'hello guys, you might want to have a little chat with these fellas' and and we then wondered off to watch Prof. Brian Cox taking about The Wonders of the Stoner System: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30ruBtLIvJM&sns=tw

And that peeps, was my Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment